Win a personalized
Ascent Chronograph and Iris Chronograph with your own custom engraving.
As our way of expressing gratitude to our loyal community, we are hosting a 2-week photo competition via our official social media channels on Facebook and Instagram.
How To Enter
Snap a photo of you wearing your favorite Bernhard H. Mayer timepiece in your corner of the world.
Post and share with us the story behind your timepiece and why it has become your favorite.
Make sure that you Like our Page or profile, and that your account is set in public so we can see your entries.
Entries close Thursday, 12th of December 2019 at 17:00 UTC+7.
Terms and Conditions:
- 1. The promoter is QNET Limited (Company No. 1306822) whose registered office is at Unit F, 26/F, MG Tower, No. 133 Hoi Bun Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon East, Hong Kong (the “Promoter”).
- 2. This competition is open to age 18 and above, regardless of nationality.
- 3. All eligible entries must be received by Thursday, 12 December 2019 at 17:00 UTC+7. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted, or fail to reach the Promoter by the closing date for any reason.
- 4. To enter, participants must follow the mechanics as instructed in the original Facebook and Instagram announcement posts and this page. Failure to follow the instructions will result to disqualification.
- 5. The winners will be chosen based on the creativity and character of their entries. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- 6. The prizes are non-transferrable, and no cash alternative will be offered. The winners shall be responsible for other additional fees that may arise in connection to the prize.
- 7. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- 8. The winners take the prize entirely at their own risk, and the Promoter will not be responsible for any accident, property damage, or loss that may occur in connection with the prize.
- 9. The winners will be notified via Facebook Messenger or Instagram direct message. If any winner cannot be contacted or fails to confirm within 14 days of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- 10. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by Facebook. Participants agree that Facebook shall not be liable in any way in respect to this competition.
- 11. By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- 12. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation in Hong Kong and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- 13. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Hong Kong law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Hong Kong.